If you haven’t already, please read our introduction to wedding zines®.
You deserve a better wedding album; one that tells the whole story of your wedding day. So, with that in mind, let’s introduce you to our wedding zines…
- 210mm/8.3 inches (width) x 270mm/10.6 inches (height)
- 100 spreads, 200 pages, and perfect bound
- Home to between 250 and 400 photographs, and unlimited wording
- Printed in quantities between 2 and 10 (more if you decide during the process)
- Created with acid-free, archival and environmentally-certified uncoated paper
- Featuring a velvet celloglazed cover with additional options for foiling and lettering
- Designed and printed in Australia
- Packaged in a box you’ll remember
The Process? Easy.
Make your selections and place your order below
You’ll receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to provide photos and wording
Once we receive your photos and words, we’ll schedule your wedding zine for design
You’ll receive a digital proof that you can go through together and comment on
We make any revisions you’ve proposed
You approve for print
We print your wedding zines and ship them to your door!
Every wedding zine is professionally designed, with three design revisions included in the price you pay. In short, we’ll never print a wedding zine you’re not 100% satisfied with – we’re all about bespoke and nothing is standard.
If you’re time poor, we offer a photo curation service. Yep, you read that correctly - if you’d like us to peruse the 1,000 (max.) photos you’ve been supplied by your photographer and curate our interpretation of the best, we will! By curation we mean we’ll select your 400 photos for you - artfully.
Once you’ve purchased your wedding zine, you’ll only hear from us if there is a problem with your photos or wording form. Otherwise, just expect to receive an email with your digital proof.
Please allow up to 90 business days before requesting a digital proof of your wedding zine. Please read the announcement above - Covid has affected our timeframes for the rest of 2020.
Why 90 business days for my digital proof? Think of us not only as a printery, but also a graphic design agency. Each and every wedding zine is a detailed project for us, and we aim to get it perfect. In graphic design land, a 90 day turnaround is very good for a busy studio!