You deserve a better wedding album. One that tells the whole story of your wedding day. Every wedding zine is professionally designed, with three design revisions included in the price you pay.
We also offer a curated service. If you’d like us to peruse the 1,000 (max.) photos you’ve been supplied by your photographer and curate our interpretation of the best we’ll select your 400 photos for you, just select "Yes" for “photo curation” above.
- 210mm/8.3 inches (width) x 270mm/10.6 inches (height)
- 100 spreads, 200 pages, and perfect bound
- Home to between 250 and 400 photographs, and unlimited wording
- Printed in quantities between 2 and 10 (more if you decide during the process)
- Created with acid-free, archival and environmentally-certified uncoated paper
- Featuring a velvet celloglaze cover with additional options for foiling and lettering
- Designed and printed in Australia
- Packaged in a box you’ll remember
-Contact us via the “message vendor” button above
-You’ll receive a confirmation message with instructions on how to provide photos and wording
-Once we receive your photos and words, we’ll schedule your wedding zine for design
-Please allow up to 90 business days before requesting a digital proof of your wedding zine.
-You’ll receive a digital proof that you can go through together and comment on
-We make any revisions you’ve proposed
-You approve for print
-We print your wedding zines and ship them to your door!
Why do I have to wait 90 business days for my digital proof?
Think of us not only as a printery, but also a graphic design agency. Each and every wedding zine is a detailed project for us, and we aim to get it perfect. A 90 day turnaround is very good for a busy studio!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
✔️ No booking fees.
✔️ Free PERSONALISED styling and planning advice.
✔️ Full transparency of Vendor prices & availability.
✔️ Over 3,000 stylist approved products and services.
✔️ Access the latest trends through our curated Shop-the-Look Collections.
Sign up to recive exclusive offers, planning and styling advice: