Brew Bike Espresso Martini Cart
Simply put, we serve coffee martinis from a cargo bicycle. We brew large 10L kegs of cold brew, mix it with alcohol and infuse it with nitrogen for a minimum of 24 hours, which sweetens it up and gives it a creamy texture. We then pour it from a specialised stout tap, where it comes out frothy like a delicious coffee thick shake.
The bike is 900mm wide and can reach remote locations, as it requires no power for cooling and minimal setup. Everything we need is inside the bike, pre-prepared and ready to serve, giving you and your guests instant cold brew coffee martinis with no lines & no fuss.
Based in: Newcastle, NSW
Services: Newcastle NSW, Central Coast, Sydney CBD
For travel costs outside these areas please get in touch via Message Vendor.
All packages includes:
- 2 hours service
- An RSA approved service person
- Minimum 2 x 10L kegs
- A mobile Brew Bike cargo bicycle (white)
- Delicious cocktails on tap
All Packages are based on quantity of guests:
- 60 - 80 guests = 2 x 10L kegs (90 drinks)
- 80 - 120 guests = 3 x 10L kegs (135 drinks)
- 120 - 160 guests = 4 x 10L kegs (180 drinks)
Add Ons include:
- Plastic martini glassware $90 (100)
- Glass coupè martini glassware $150 (80)
- Extra hour service - $100/hour
- Extra kegs - $450