Artemis Bust Candle
Exclusively to Love Ally, the classical bust of the ancient Greek goddess Artemis has been thoughtfully curated for all to admire the rhythmic detail and natural draperies she possesses.
- Made from a sustainable beeswax blend
- Australian Made
30 cm H x 17 cm W x 12.5 cm D
Weight: 1.4 Kg
Candle Care and Safety
- Avoid placing near a draft, open window, air duct or fan
- Ensure wick is trimmed each time candle is lit
- Do not leave candle unattended whilst lit
- Stop burning the candle once 3cm of unmelted wax remains
The Artemis Bust is a candle made for decorative use, however, if you decide to burn it, we strongly recommend you place a heat-proof dish under this product to help control any excess wax from dripping.
Every candle is quality controlled and is unique given her hand-made nature, however, slight variations may occur between candles, adding to her one of a kind beauty.
Please allow up to 3-7 business days for dispatch.
- Free shipping available Australia wide for all orders over $100
- $29.99 shipping for all International orders over $100
- Calculated shipping rates at checkout for all orders under $100
Artemis was known as the virgin-huntress; she was the goddess of wild animals, chastity, virginity and hunting. In Greek mythology she was the daughter of Zeus and Leto, while her brother was Apollo, the god of music and dance. She is commonly associated with a stag or hunting dog in various poems and artistic expressions.