If you haven’t already, please read our introduction to wedding zines®.
You deserve a better wedding album; one that tells the whole story of your wedding day. So, with that in mind, let’s introduce you to our elopement wedding zines, or mini-zines…
- 210mm/8.3 inches (width) x 270mm/10.6 inches (height)
- 50 spreads, 100 pages, and perfect bound
- Home to between 150 and 200 photographs, and unlimited wording
- Printed in quantities between 2 and 10
- Created with acid-free, archival and environmentally-certified uncoated paper
- Feature a velvet celloglazed cover with additional options for foiling and lettering
- Designed and printed in Australia
- Packaged in a box you’ll remember
The Process? Easy.
Make your selections and place your order below
You’ll receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to provide photos and wording
Once we receive your photos and words, we’ll schedule your elopement wedding zine for design
You’ll receive a digital proof that you can go through together and comment on
We make any revisions you’ve proposed
You approve for print
We print your elopement wedding zines and ship them to your door!
Every elopement wedding zine is professionally designed, with three design revisions included in the price you pay. In short, we’ll never print a wedding zine you’re not 100% satisfied with – we’re all about bespoke and nothing is standard.
We don’t offer a curation service for elopement zines because you shouldn’t have many photos in the first place. If you do, or didn’t elope or have a location wedding, we highly recommend upgrading to our standard wedding zine where you’ll be able to select the curation option.
Once you’ve purchased your elopement wedding zine, you’ll receive an email detailing how to provide your photos and wording. We will add your wedding zine to our creation queue once we receive everything we need from you.
Once you’ve provided your photos and wording, you’ll only hear from us if there is an issue with your photos or wording form. No news is good news!
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter for quick, easy, actionable advice to help you plan your dream wedding 💍 #YourWeddingYourWay